Kings warrants it's products free of defects in material and/or manufacturing in accordance with the terms of this warranty and during the stated period of the warranty. The “period of the warranty” shall mean the following:
- Residential Warranty - 30 Years
- Light Commercial Warranty - 10 years
- Commercial - 1 year
WK warrants that during the period of the warranty, the product will not fail.These include the following:staining (“Stain resistance” is the ability of your AQUA floor to resist permanent stains, including pets stains such as vomit, urine, or feces.), waterproof (the structural integrity will not be significantly diminished by exposure to water.
Obligations of Owner
Owner must submit notice of all claims under these warranties within the specified warranty period. Claims must be submitted in writing. The following general terms and conditions apply. If you have questions regarding the warranty information, please contact WK.
- These warranties apply when installed and maintained in accordance with our most recent installation and maintenance procedures. A copy of these procedures are included in each carton of material. For the most up-to-date procedures, please visit WK. The original owner agrees to provide proof of compliance with recommended installation and maintenance procedures when a claim is filed.
- These warranties apply only to the original owner and the first installation of the product and are non-transferable. The “original owner” is the person stated as the buyer on the purchase document(s).
General Terms and Conditions
1. WK will, at its option, repair or replace product not meeting the above listed warranties. When replacement is made, only new material from the current product range at the time of the claim will be supplied. There will be no other form of compensation. Responsibility under this warranty only applies to hidden defects that were not visible before or during the installation. Products with visible defects must not be installed under any circumstances. Color and gloss issues resulting from material added to an existing installation at a later date and non-warranty related repairs are excluded from coverage. Material installed with visible defects is considered accepted.
2. Defects from improper installation is specifically excluded by this warranty.
3. Warranties do not apply to product that has been subject to abnormal use or conditions or abused in any way. “Abnormal use or conditions” includes, but is not limited to, damage from storm or flood; damage from smoke, fire or other casualty events; damage caused by negligence or improper alterations of the original manufactured product. “Abuse” is any use that is unreasonable considering the normal and expected uses in a residential or light commercial environment including extreme heat or sunlight exposure, chemicals, contaminants (other than recommended cleaning products).
4. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHICH MAY ARISE BY IMPLICATION OF LAW OR APPLICATION OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE—INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE—ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED. NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, EXTEND BEYOND THOSE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY BROCHURE, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. By implied warranties WK means warranties that the law presumes to have been given by the seller even though they are not set out in writing. PLEASE NOTE: Some provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to the original owner.
For your warranty to be valid, a copy of the original receipt is required.